Serious Games challenging us to play a better future
HandsOn :: Serious Games and Digital Interactive for Brand Immersion
HandsOn Games and Interactive Digital for Brands brings together the best developers, brightest innovators, and savvy commissioners utilising digital in their bid to connect with consumers and provide the next generation of immersive brand experiences.
Hosted by PlayGen, the upcoming event will be held on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 from 12:30 PM - 6:00 PM (GMT), in London, at PlayGen 35 Kingsland Road E2 8AA (nearest tubes Old Street and Liverpool Street).
Download Map link : http://playgen.com/images/stories/playgen_address.png
The aims of the afternoon session are to:
- Experience and experiment with games and interactive digital creations developed for creating an impact and maximising media value.
- Learn and share ideas and designs from practitioners’ experience of creating and disseminating games to engage consumers. Focus on the opportunities to combine broadband reach with the element of play, to deliver measurable results.
- Build a collective view of the state of the field – explore parameters, how are we learning and adapting to the changing landscape of digital in-game branding?
- Debate important drivers shaping this field – new technologies, an increasingly growing sector, changing appetites amongst service users and innovators.
- Identify the priorities for further events, strengthen your networks and negotiate the collaborations that will help the field shift gear.
The workshop is participatory. Show and tell will be relaxed and speakers will provide impetus, but you will have ample opportunity to pursue your goals.
Programme for the afternoon :
Invited Presenters:12:30 – 1:30 Arrival, Ideas board, Lunch. Your
interests and fresh ideas board along with Lunch.1:30 – 2:45 Quick Tasters, followed by Tea/CoffeeShort
presentations and overview of what there is to see and engage with.2:45 – 5:45 HandsOnFocus of the day with access to post-its, notes
and pads should you wish to share.5:45 - 6:30 Group discussions and ideas exchange.
6:30 Wrap up and onto the local.
- Digital Broadcasters
- Double Fusion
- ENIGMA interactive
- All Response Media
- Glue London Ltd
- Division 100
- IGA Worldwide
- GT London