Serious Games for remote meeting in 3 Dimension
Via: WebConf3D - Powerful 3D real-time technology serving all your multimedia communication needs
Following my prior post Serious Games As 3D Workspaces, I-MAGINER is pleased to introduce its new WebConf3D service for on demand virtual meetings!
Webconf3D solution is a collaborative work environment in 3D. It brings together 8 people in a remote virtual meeting room to communicate and work together around multimedia documents.
This service is completely free until May 15, 2008.
With I-MAGINER Web Conference 3D:
- You enter the web conference room with a specific address sent to your private mail;
- You can choose your own virtual appearance, from your hair to your shoes, according to your mood, or the circumstances or the agenda of the meeting;
- You can communicate, dialogue, exchange, share, vote with the other participants in real time;
- You can enhance professional meetings, animating your character, with lights and cameras controlled by the organizer;
- You can visualize and interact with 3D objects in real time;
- You can display multimedia documents in Flash®, Windows Media Player® and Real Player® Format, or any type of application available on your computer.
WebConf3D Potential Advantages
- Flexibility: Your virtual meeting room available 24/24 and 7/7 on the Web
- Communication: Built-in VoIP, Chat, Webcam Video streaming and other communication capabilities
- Sharing: Broadcast documents, presentations, videos or share any application on your computer
- Savings: Travel less, save time and CO2 emissions
WebConf3D collaboration tools can increase organizations' efficiency. Easy to set up, always available and highly immersive, WebConf3D brings a rich set of features to make online meetings a rewarding experience.